Taxi Service in Osian
Rajasthan Taxi Service is Rajasthan's most trusted and recommended Car Rental & Rajasthan Tour Package Service provider in Rajasthan, Our Rajasthan Taxi Services is a renowned name associated with the Rajasthan travel tourism industry. Rajasthan Taxi is a well-known travel agency that also provides it service in Osian Town is located in the Jodhpur District of Rajasthan state in western India along with Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Udaipur. In Osian town, our Cabs are book for:
- Osian City Sightseeing Day Tours
- Trip to Osian Mata temple(Shri Sachchiyay Mataji)
- Outstation Trip
- Osian Sand Dunes and Desert Camp Safari
Except Taxi Service, we also provide Tempo Traveller in Osian for all types of groups so they can enjoy and visit any place together. Below are the details for all our popular taxi tours in Osian and if you need any further detail, then feel free to contact us at 7727916666.
Our Osian Car Rental Service
Rajasthan Taxi Service provide amazing deals on sightseeing tours for Osian Town and also a well –planned desert tour. To know more about our Osian Tour, click on Inquiry button hereEnquiry Now
Outstation Osian Town
Book a cab for an outstation trip with Rajasthan Taxi Service as we are always available at your service whether you are local from Osian Town of Jodhpur or a traveller in Osian.Enquiry Now
Osian Desert Safari Tour
A must done outdoor activity at Osian Town is Desert, Camel & Jeep Safari Tour along with belly dance and desert camping and all this is available in our Osian Tour Package.Enquiry Now
Both Jodhpur & Jaisalmer are cities that are enrich with Deserts and the best outdoor activity to do in the Desert is Desert Safari, Camel Safari and Jeep Safari. Book a desert safari tour with us and stay at comfortable desert camp at Sam sand dunes, starting at affordable price. Click the below button for more details.Enquiry Now
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer Taxi
Plan a visit to Jaisalmer from any part of Jodhpur with our Jodhpur Taxi Service. The distance from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer is 300 Km that can be covered within 5 hours. On the way to Jaisalmer you can also visit Osian dunes and temple, Ramdevra Temple & Pokhran .Enquiry Now
For having the best holiday experience in Udaipur, we suggest you hire a guide in Udaipur.
• Rs 500 for Hindi+ English speaking guide
• Other Languages such as German, French, Russian and more guides are also available.
VEHICLES AVAILABLE IN OUR FLEET
Osian to Jodhpur Taxi
Jodhpur is 1.30 hour drive and it just 68Km from Osian and to reach “Blue city”, you can hire our Osian to Jodhpur Taxi Service. For more detail feel free to contact Our Branch Manager at 7727916666.Enquiry Now
Osian to Jaisalmer Taxi
Jaisalmer is 4 hour drive and its just 243 Km from Osian and to reach “Golden City” you can book our cab from osian to Jaisalmer at cheap price. For more detail, contact our Branch Manager at 7727916666.Enquiry Now
Jodhpur to Osian Taxi
Get the best deal on booking Jodhpur to Osian Tour package from Rajasthan Taxi Service.Enquiry Now
About Osian Village and Safari
Osian is a desert town located around sixty-five kilometres drive from Jodhpur. It is the headquarters for the Osian tehsil and Bikaner, Jaipur and Jodhpur are the nearest cities to this ancient town.
It is renowned for its rugged landscapes and glittering sand dunes that are a visual treat for the eyes. The vast layers of sand, desert plants, and gushing wind make it one of the most breathtaking destinations for visitors. Located at the edge of the Thar desert, you can experience remote desert life here.
Osian City is also known as the Khajuraho of Rajasthan owing to the presence of tons of breathtaking temples that are renowned for their architectural magnificence and stunning design. Sachiya Mata Temple and Mahavira Temples are the most popular temples in Osian City, where you can seek spiritual enlightenment and bathe in the sense of divinity. You can also visit Harihara Temples which are dedicated to Lord Harihara and are resplendent with sculptures.
There are tons of enthralling activities that you can enjoy in Osian City to raise your adrenaline level and create the best memory of your life. Camping under the twinkling stars in the Thar Desert is one such adrenaline-rushing activity that you must try if you're in Osian City. You can also enjoy a jeep safari that will give you a chance to explore the hidden areas of the desert and meet the locals to know about their traditions and culture.
Osian city is known for having extreme temperatures, so it's best to plan a visit to this ancient city between November to February, during which the temperature becomes extremely pleasant, and you can enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities. During January, the temperature drops down to around 0 degrees leading to extremely cold weather.
What are the best things to do in Osian?
1. Jeep Safari: Head out in a four-wheeler jeep through the majestic Thar desert located near the desert town of Osian for a fun ride. While riding along the sand dunes in an open jeep, you can relish the splendid sight of the Thar Desert, and you can also interact with the local tribes living there. During the jeep safari tour, you'll also come across many small villages where the people live with minimum facilities.
Location: Thar Desert, Rajasthan
Price: Rs 1890 per adult
2. Camping: Have the best camping experience of your life amidst the gleaming sands of the Thar Desert from where you can have a breathtaking view of the star-studded night skies. You can also huddle around the warm glow of the bonfire and share your favourite stories while having some roasted marshmallows as you enjoy camping over here! You'll find here some of the best campsites that offer all the basic amenities such as bed, mattress, barbeque and music player.
Location: Thar Desert, Rajasthan
Price: Rs 2650 per adult
3. Camel Safari: Have an expansive view of the Thar Desert as you enjoy a desert safari ride in Osian city while sitting on the back of double-humped camels. You can also have a rare view of desert life and see the sunset from a vantage point of the desert area. Once you're done with the camel safari ride, you can enjoy traditional dance and musical performances, and you can also have a barbeque dinner.
Location: Thar Desert, Rajasthan
Price: Rs 400 per adult
Which are the best resorts to stay in Osian?
Osian has many resorts to stay at, most of which are beautifully designed in its original Rajputana style. You can enjoy a unique experience by staying in one of these lovely resorts in Osian:
- Osian Resort Camp
- Samsara luxury resort and camp
- Karni Bagh – The Heritage resort
- The Osian sand dunes resort and camp
Which are the famous Temples in Osian?
1. Sachiya Mata Temple: Known to be the sanctum of belief and divinity, Sachiya Mata Temple is one of the most famous temples in Osian city. It is dedicated to the wife of Indra Sachi Mata and exhibits medieval architecture.
2. Mahavira Temple: This is a Jain temple dedicated to Lord Mahavira, and it is renowned for its breathtaking architecture and stunning design.
3. Surya Temple: If you're seeking spiritual enlightenment, then you should definitely visit Surya Temple that is dedicated to Sun God and comprises the idol of Lord Surya.
4. Harihara Temples: Dedicated to Lord Harihara, Osian city has three Harihara Temples that are adorned with beautiful sculptures.